Saturday, September 12, 2015

Filled Under: ,

Santa Cruz, Galapagos - Ecuador

Amazing Places on our Planet South America


Santa Cruz is the most populated island on the Galapagos Archipelago, Ecuador.

In the video: Los Gemelos (two large craters that used to be magma chambers); Reserva El Chato, where giant tortoises live in their natural habitat, Lava tube in El Chato, Puerto Ayora, Charles Darwin Research Station, Tortuga Bay.

Description
Sacred places of worship; ruins of ancient civilizations; stunning creations of Nature; beautiful hiking trails; National Parks and World Heritage Sites.

Welcome to the Amazing Places on Our Planet channel!

Hi, my name is Milosh. Enjoy my videos from all these astonishing, scenic locations. The videos in my channel do not have narrative, only background music.

Renata

Living the RuffLife

My name is Maggie, not Renata! What did I do to deserve this treatment. Wait, I'm a world traveler...RuffRuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Thank you for your interest in Fräjen Travel. Visit our other partner sites:

  • Copyright © FRÄJEN TRAVEL™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.