Sunday, October 11, 2015

Filled Under: ,

Egypt - Luxor, Abu Simbel, Aswan

Africa & Middle East Amazing Places on our Planet

 
The ruins of the ancient Egyptian civilization: Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple at Night, Baloon Flight over the West Bank of Nile, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Medinat Habu Temple, The Colossi of Memnon, Abu Simbel, The Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan, Philae Temple.
 
Credit: Amazing Places on our Planet via YouTube
 
Description: Sacred places of worship; ruins of ancient civilizations; stunning creations of Nature; beautiful hiking trails; National Parks and World Heritage Sites.
 
Hi, my name is Milosh. Enjoy my videos from all these astonishing, scenic locations. The videos in my channel do not have narrative, only background music. 

Renata

Living the RuffLife

My name is Maggie, not Renata! What did I do to deserve this treatment. Wait, I'm a world traveler...RuffRuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Thank you for your interest in Fräjen Travel. Visit our other partner sites:

  • Copyright © FRÄJEN TRAVEL™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.